- Research and development will have international standards in health PPPs and promotion and implementation of best practice in health PPPs all over the world.
- Will have capacity building of both the local and private sectors through hosting of symposiums, workshops and seminars; training activities for both local and international events, and production of AVPs, newsletters and link to tri-media (TV, radio and print).
- Will be provided with up to date news and development of website hosting.
- Will have an established international cooperation in PPP in Health establishing links and maintaining cooperation for the inter-regional network for PPP projects/initiatives in health and potential partners and provide advice and consultation on PPP in Health projects, and if feasible, other social projects.
- Preparation and submission of project proposals for support and assistance to different multilateral, bilateral, non-government organisations, international and local funding institutions in the public and private sectors.
- Public Institutions: The name that is applied to a school, college, courthouse, hospital and other place that is run for the public to use.
- Private Institutions: Institutions controlled by a private individual(s) or by nongovernmental agencies, and operated by other than publicly elected or appointed officials.
- Academic Institutions: Educational institution dedicated to education and research, which grants academic degrees.
- Sustaining Members: Major industry leaders, businesses and professional organisations from around the world.
- Experts: A person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research and experience in a particular field of study. Experts are called in for advice on their respective subjects.
- Sponsors: An individual or group that provides financial contribution for an ongoing support to an organisation
- General Members: Members that are not confined by any specialisation.